This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Stephanie Woodson– stephanie at exploremorecleanless dot com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though as the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinion, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Stephanie Woodson is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
By using this website, you agree to this policy. If any changes are made, the date at the bottom will be updated.
- I am committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. Our website address is: https://swoodsonsays.com.
- In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Swoodson Says. Contact details are in the last section.
- Your email and name are never sold or shared; all my newsletters are CAN-SPAM compliant, with information on how to contact me and a link to unsubscribe easily.
- If you are under 16, you need your parent’s permission to share data with me.
- This document was created using a template from Docular (https://docular.net).
- How we use your personal data
- We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data“). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- We may process your account data (“account data“). The account data may include your name and email address.The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is you creating an account and consent via purchasing or downloading something from my site.
- We may process your information included in your personal profile on our website (“profile data“). The profile data may include your name, email address, or state (the only data that I collect in my check-out process). The profile data may be processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our website and services. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at you request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services (“enquiry data“). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (“correspondence data“). The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is [our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business and communications with users.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 4, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- Retaining and deleting personal data
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- It is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained.
- If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible. To create a user profile, you must choose a username and password and input your email address for profile confirmation. Your email address will never be available publicly.
- Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at stephanie at swoodsonsays.com to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to stephanie at swoodsonsays.com.
- Amend – You may contact us at stephanie at swoodsonsays.com to amend or update your personal information.
- Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to stephanie at swoodsonsays.com.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We will notify you of significant changes to this policy by email.
- Your rights
- In this Section 8, we have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
- Your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) the right to access;
(b) the right to rectification;
(c) the right to erasure;
(d) the right to restrict processing;
(e) the right to object to processing;
(f) the right to data portability;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent.
- You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data as best we can.
- You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies that we use
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics gathers information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Cookies we use
- Amazon (which tracks purchases and credits part back to me as an affiliate)
- Etsy (which tracks purchases and credits part back to me as an affiliate)
- Shareasale (which tracks purchases and credits part back to me as an affiliate)
- Facebook (may use a “pixel” to help my page grow)
- Google adsense (which then shows ads targeted to your interests)
- Social Warfare (may collect cookies when you choose to share a post)
- This website is owned and operated by Stephanie Woodson
- Our principal place of business is in the USA.
- You can contact us at stephanie at exploremorecleanless dot com
Last updated 5/25/18
What is an affiliate link?
That means I make a few cents if you click through (sometimes only if you click through and make a purchase). No extra cost to you! Thanks!